Taking the "Scary" out of Real Estate6/3/2014
I have recently worked with many clients who have been very hesitant to buy or sell because they were overwhelmed with the process. Even homeowners who have moved a few times can be intimidated by the real estate market in general, and the buying and selling process in particular.
I wanted to take the time to write a bit about why this is the case, and how working with a real estate agent can be very beneficial and make the process of buying or selling simpler and less stressful.
First of all, making a decision to sell your home can be difficult. There are so many questions, such as:
- Is "now" a good time to list?
- How much can you expect to get for your property?
- How long will it take to sell – and what if it doesn't?
Then there's the buying and selling process:
- How do you prepare your home for sale?
- How do you find homes that meet your criteria and are within your price range?
- How do you prepare your home for viewings?
Yes, there's a lot to think about. That's why finding a good REALTOR® who is an expert on the local market is so important.
I will help you understand the market, the current market value of your home, and what you can expect should you decide to list. I will also walk you step-by-step through the home selling and buying process, and work hard to make sure everything goes smoothly.
So if you're considering buying or selling a home, contact me and we can decide if we want to work together.